Sunday, November 15, 2009

Blonde hair on my stomach/lower back?

i have blonde hair on my stomach/lower back (not my butt) and i want to either get rid of it or trim it, at least make it less noticeable. it used to be less noticeable but now i'm tanned. i used to shave it but i got razor burn and it was embarrassing. you can't see from a distance but it bothers me. what can i do?



Blonde hair on my stomach/lower back?

use a hair removal cream, i use one for sensitive skin-just in case, it is the gentlest way to remove hair, especially from these places, you experienced razor bun there bcause they are areas of skin that are not as tough as others, i drag a razor over my legs every morning but they are used to it, but these areas you describe are way softer, use a cream, it will take it away, quickly and effectively



Blonde hair on my stomach/lower back?

endocrinologist or a trichologist will help if u really r so worried...dont take ur own way...it can be serious



Blonde hair on my stomach/lower back?

i have the same issue and haven't found a great solution. mine is very fine, and i can barely see it too, until i tan.



Blonde hair on my stomach/lower back?

Even though you can't see or feel it, you do have hair on your butt as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment