Friday, November 13, 2009

Dying light blonde hair light to medium brown?

I have very thick light blonde hair and I want to dye it a light/medium brown and I was wondering if I just got some good dye at walmart would I have good or bad results?I've had good results w/ the blonde dye but I'm more concerned about dying it from blonde to brown. I would hate to get it done at a salon cause it so expensive. Please someone help me who has done this before!



Dying light blonde hair light to medium brown?

hello. first go to a Sallys, then get two colors. 1 light brown then 1 light golden brown. u mix equal amounts (1 oz+1 oz) of colors. then that would make 2oz. then u mix 2oz. of developer which comes in many volumes. u need a 10vol developer. now u said u have long thick hair. i suggest u to get 2 bottles of both. remember to get gloves and a mixing bottle. also have ur mom or someone help u thouroughly saturate every peice of hair. also combs through w a wide tooth comb. alot of info but to thouroughly do this application u must do step by step. Process for 35-45 min. shampoo then get a deep conditioning treatment for a glossy finish Good luck. Isopurty"the beauty Queen"

No comments:

Post a Comment