Friday, November 13, 2009

Dying platinum blonde hair caramel?

i had platinum blonde hair that i had been bleaching for about four years. i finally wanted a chnage and went to get it dyed a caramel brown. my hair sucked up hardly any of the red so it turned an ashy brown. it looks fine but i still want my caramel color. now that i actually have a brown base on i think it would be easier to go from there on my own then my original blonde.



so my question is, should i just buy a box or my mom said to just buy the color/toner without the bleach to mix with it like the boxes do. what would have the best results?



Dying platinum blonde hair caramel?

I say just go to the beauty salon and ask for advice tell them your planing on doing it yourself and they should give you some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment