Sunday, November 15, 2009

Is blonde hair a turn-off?

NATURAL blonde hair. Everyone seems so down on blonde these days and I saw someone specifically list it as a turn-off. What's wrong with it?



And if anyone says anything about them being dumb and is immature enough to believe in stereotypes, I don't care about your opinion. Is there something unattractive about the actual color?



Is blonde hair a turn-off?

Nope! I think that blonde hair is very lovely! Don't let it get to you! People just have thier own preferences and that's just... them and thier opinions! =D



Is blonde hair a turn-off?

Some people don't like black hair, yet others don't like red hair. People have different preferences. Don't let it bother you.



I think black, blonde, and red hair are attractive hair colors. I don't dig brown hair too much though.



Is blonde hair a turn-off?

No cuz I have natural blonde hair 2! (except I died it) But IDK why people are looking down on us! All I do is make fun of myself for being a "dumb" Blonde! and people just dont think of me being blonde! So just stay strong! And love your beautiful hair!



Is blonde hair a turn-off?

everyone has their preferences, i personally like blondes, they're pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment