Sunday, November 15, 2009

Is blonde hair boring? What do you think?

I have blonde hair, but as i grew older it darkened to a dirty ash blonde, which looks gray so i dye it blonder. I feel boring and blah!



Is blonde hair boring? What do you think?

Coming from one guy閳ユ獨 perspective, blonds are very played out. I閳ユ獡 personally tired of all these fake blonds running around. I閳ユ獟l take a brunette over a blond in a second, but that閳ユ獨 just me.



Is blonde hair boring? What do you think?

i luv blonde hair, very feminine



Is blonde hair boring? What do you think?

I got so tired of my blonde that I went back to my natural brown and I love it. It's shinier and healthier looking than the blonde ever was. And, being from Southern California, I feel like more of an individual as a brunette because EVERY chick dyes their hair blonde around here.



Is blonde hair boring? What do you think?

it depends on the blond shade and the personality. but i know what you mean, mine is the exact same dull blond brown color, and i am always dying it, but then it got unhealthy so i cut it all off. my advice is to try a wash out color, something you have not tried before. they have ones that wash out in 8-10 washes. then if you like it you can die it permanently. if not, you can try as many as you like without damaging your hair.i dont think blond is boring, i know plenty of people who have blond hair. good luck



Is blonde hair boring? What do you think?

blonde hair is gettin old, cuz everyones dying it blonde



black is cool



Is blonde hair boring? What do you think?

almost every guy i know loves blond hair i do too i know barely any blond that dose not hav a bf there are pretty and i could go on and on about blond hair and y it is the BEST



Is blonde hair boring? What do you think?

I think older women with graying hair should switch to a warmer, deeper shade as the blonde can tend to accentuate the lines and shadows of the face. I suggest switching to a light brown or red-toned brown instead. Instant youth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment