Friday, November 13, 2009

HELP! My hair has gone slightly green and I want to get it blonde again!?

My hair is blonde and about a week and half ago I dyed it with a nice and easy light blonde and it came out extremely white blonde but with yellow patches in areas. So yesterday I went to the hairdressers and had caramel and beige put through it hoping it would look more natual but now it looks a muddy brown with an awful green tinge to it!!! I desperately want my blonde hair back now asap. If I put an ash blonde on again tomorrow will it go greener or any other strange colour? I do realise it will damage my hair and dry it out but this isn't a problem if i can get the blonde back. I don't want to wait as I can't stand this dull browny green colour a second longer and want my light blonde back ASAP.... pls pls help!!! Many thanks.



HELP! My hair has gone slightly green and I want to get it blonde again!?

4 words. GET A MALIBU TREATMENT.



HELP! My hair has gone slightly green and I want to get it blonde again!?

To be honest I believe you got the caramel and beige too son after dying it the first time. My cousin did something like this before and ended up with purple hair. You could either let it grow out, or wait a week or so and try dying it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment