Sunday, November 15, 2009

Would blonde hair look good on me? (male)?

Thinking of dying my hair blonde, maybe just someb londe highlights and getting it styled in the next week or so.



The one thing that's worrying me is the fact that I am very fair skinned and very pale and that the colour may not suit me so much. However I have been wanting to dye my hair for ages now and I just can't decide whether to do it or not.



I will definatly go to a salon if I do get it done so it dosen't turn out like a complete mess. Anyway, if I could just get some opinions I would be grateful.



Recent pic of me:



http://a964.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/014...



Style I'm considering:



http://www.tqs.ca/showbiz/vedettes/photo...



Thanks,



Enda



Would blonde hair look good on me? (male)?

i think you should stay dark brown, like in the second pic.



it was pretty cute.



its bretty bright blond for someone fair skinned :]]



Would blonde hair look good on me? (male)?

I think it would look good as a dirty blonde shade but not bleach blonde. And a full dye would look a lot better than just hi lites. It may look kinda weird tho with your dark eyebrows and facial hair. So you may want to consider dyeing your eyebrows and shaving facial hair clean. hope this helps!



Would blonde hair look good on me? (male)?

If your hair is dark brown dont do it



Would blonde hair look good on me? (male)?

I wish I had black or brown hair but



I think its pretty gay to dye hair



whatever floats your boat dude



Would blonde hair look good on me? (male)?

go for golden blonde highlights



Would blonde hair look good on me? (male)?

Go for ash blonde highlights, it would work best if your fair skinned!!



Would blonde hair look good on me? (male)?

Enda -- your hair is nice just the way it is. If you really want something different, go with light highlights.



Good luck,



tkd



Would blonde hair look good on me? (male)?

They say there's a blonde for everyone. I'm guessing you don't have a regular colorist. The person who cuts your hair may not be your best bet, so ask around. I'm all about walking up to strangers in the mall, asking my g fs, my mom's friends, whomever. Maybe an awkward conversation for a guy, so I'd say something like "my gf wants to get her hair done like yours. do you get it done somewhere here in town?" Or maybe you're comfortable, whatever.



Anyway. Consult the professionals. A good colorist should be able to help you make a color choice that will look great. Yahoo answers? Maybe not so much.



And, my unsolicted advice, don't get super-blonde tips on your hair. That's horrible. My friends and I call that ****** hair.



Would blonde hair look good on me? (male)?

from looking at your pics you have great hair, it looks like it has a lot of red pigment, that just means if you use like a golden blonde you will pull a lot of red, and you may have a chance of coming out Orange or real brassy, you are fair skined. i would start of with streaks of blonde and then you can always do more later, but definetly you a blonde with a ash base, because that will keep the red tones under control and you will look good with some pale yellow highlights. Let me know.



Would blonde hair look good on me? (male)?

I think you should definitely go to a salon and have it done. If you don't like it, you can always color it back dark again. Personally, I think your dark hair is gorgeous and maybe a different hair cut would give you a fresh look if that is what you are seeking.



I would suggest starting with just a few highlights and not going for that totally white bleached out look at first, and gradually go lighter and lighter. I used to have long dark curly hair, and out of desperation for a simpler do I cut my hair really short and had it highlighted to add extra body. I gradually added more high lights over a couple years to the point that I was completely blonde.... when I went back to my longer darker do people were shocked to find out that I wasn't a natural blonde, which was good to hear that I didn't look like a bleach blonde tramp.

No comments:

Post a Comment