Friday, November 13, 2009

Dying bleached blonde hair darker? Will it work?!?

I have bleached blonde hair, but I want to dye it back to my natural dark blonde hair colour. Will this work? Are they're any complications involving this? Will it go the colour I want it to go?



Dying bleached blonde hair darker? Will it work?!?

if its BLEACHED then you will have to have a stripper first or your hair will look very burnt up



Dying bleached blonde hair darker? Will it work?!?

well when i had bleached blonde hair, i had to go to the hairdressers to get it fixed. i wouldnt rix doing it yourself to be honest because apparently if your hair is in bad condition it can snap off! goood luck!



Dying bleached blonde hair darker? Will it work?!?

yeah it will deffiently work because if your hair is already blonde, a color such as brown or even a darker shade of blonde, would easily show up. on the other hand, if you had like black hair and we're trying to dye it blonde, chances are, it probaly won't show up on such dark hair. good luck, hope i helped =] !!



Dying bleached blonde hair darker? Will it work?!?

i have dark hair and i bleached mine a couple years ago, the only way i could get it back to normal and healthy looking was to cut it off and let it grow its been 2 years and mine is finally grown out down my back, its healthy i dont even put hairspray in it now, because iver learned my lesson



Dying bleached blonde hair darker? Will it work?!?

You can do it, but you probably need to use a color filler first. Since your hair is bleached out it is more porous and that means the cuticle layer of the hair is left open a little so when you put the color on then it will fade way to fast and may grab the base of the color you are using.



You can get a color filler at any Beauty Supply store like Sally's .



Dying bleached blonde hair darker? Will it work?!?

I think you should go to professional hairdresser, at least if something goes wrong you can blame them.



Dying bleached blonde hair darker? Will it work?!?

Yes it will work. It is a process though. After bleaching your hair you remove all pigment. Which makes the hair stands empty. So, one of the complications would be it grabbing the base color. If you notice most all colors will say neutral (all colors usually) ,cool (blue used to knock red out), Warm (Yellow). I would use a warm color so that your fading color isn't hideous. It is sometimes difficult at first to get the color to hold. So it fades quickly after washing. It might grab more on the ends to apply there last in your application. Try a warm auburn. Good luck.



Dying bleached blonde hair darker? Will it work?!?

No, it'll work perfectly fine.



Dying bleached blonde hair darker? Will it work?!?

I had bleached blonde hair for over 3 years and I decided I wanted to die mine back to my natural color. The only problem with doing it yourself is that it may turn kinda gray. My advice would be to get it done professionally. Its the best way to go.

2 comments:

  1. I am very spontanious and change my hair colour on a whim i go bright bleach blonde but get bird quickly so i always use ash blinde over it as its nutural with no red or yellow in it so ya dont risk going orange then i can go from dark ash to mid ash then light ash giving me a natural blonde look,my daughter had red hair she gir hers strioed at hair dressers but ended uo burnt irange she hated it so she tryed my ash blonde trick and she too now has livly sift naural looking blonde hair

    ReplyDelete