Sunday, November 15, 2009

Should I use shampoo and conditioner for blonde hair or for colored hair?

I am having a full head blonde dye, and highlights.



I'm also getting a dark brown under my fringe.



Should i get a specific shampoo/conditioner for blonde hair or one for just coloured hair?



I know that the blonde won't fade, but i don't want the brassiness, but can i use products for blonde hair on the brown fringe, because i don't want the brown to fade either, so I still have the darkness to contrast.



I was thinking of using the Redken ranges.



Any suggestions of good SALON BRAND shampoos and conditioners?



My hair is also dry, so one with moisturising AND colour protect would be a plus.



Thanks for reading all of that!



:)



Should I use shampoo and conditioner for blonde hair or for colored hair?

You want to keep your color from fading, so you need a shampoo for colored hair, not just a shampoo for blond hair. I am a licensed cosmetologist and I recommend the brand JOICO, the shampoo called Color Endure. It will protect hair color even in the sun, swimming pools, etc. Even the blackest black does not fade! Joico Color Endure!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment